Mozaiko develops and deploys hardware, software and solutions using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies, which are the basis of the Internet of Things concept.
Antenna – Emits the integrated signal with information up to the reader.
Transceiver / Reader – Reads the emitted signal and transfers the information to the device with the software.
RF Tag (TAG) – Contains the electronic circuit and the information to be transmitted.
Software device – Equipment (PC – tablet – hand-held) with the software application installed.
MULTIPLE BENEFITS WITH MOZAIKO RFID
- Agility in operations of checking pallets, items or volumes with the binding of Bar Code and QR Code within the TAG RFID.
- Gain in productivity, speed, accuracy, loss reduction and HR savings.
- Simple, fast and low interference deployment with legacy systems.
- Solution as a Service (SaaS) of RFID technology in the process.
Fixed monthly fee according to the number of RFID TAGs used and of collectors (fixed or manual) – OPEX model.
Full Cloud or V.M operation. (virtual machine) on the contractor’s server.
- Standard and reusable RFID TAGs with easy cleaning.
- Reduction of human interaction in the processes and handling of pallets.
- Adequacy to the best sanitary practices.